Friday, December 2, 2011

New 5 1/2 week photos

This is China.  Isn't she pretty!  The next photo is China's side shot.  The next head shot is Congo -- who REFUSED to cooperate so you only get this little shot.  Next is -- yup, you guessed it -- Cameroon -- followed by a side shot of Chile with paper hanging from her mouth (we didn't notice that in time).  Next two are Cuba.  Handsome fella! And the last one is Chile--a/k/a Chili Pepper!

China's side view

G'ma Penni--they're trying to make me POSE!  Said Congo.

Cameroon said--what's going on over there?


Yes, that's paper hanging out of Chile's mouth!


Chile--still with the hanging chad.

5 comments:

  1. Last one is actually Chili. Look at those feet! They are such cute puppies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable. You better put bells on them though- I think Josh may try to run off with them when we come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely adorable still! I'm so sad I can't come visit again sooner! They really know how to make your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congo says, "G-Ma Penni come save me. I want to come to your house to play in the mud with the other baddogs."

    ReplyDelete