Monday, October 24, 2011

It's gonna be soon!

Okay!  Treasure's temperature dropped sometime in the night to about 98.4.  What that signifies is that within 24 hours of the drop, she will be having the babies!!!  I have to go into work this morning to organize my desk and get projects handed off, but I'm putting Treasure in the whelping box and shutting her in there.  We're in the whelping room this morning and she's currently hurling up what breakfast she ate a bit earlier.  (lovely)  Gotta go clean stuff up (ick).  Okay that lovely job is done.  Guess I better get ready for work!  More later!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts for Ms. Treasure. She'll be so much more comfortable when she gets all those babies out. I cannot wait to see what he and Chase have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's "She" and Chase ... a bad case of morning fingers

    ReplyDelete