Monday, October 24, 2011

Soon is a relative term, Treasure says!

Okay!  I watched Treasure on and off all day on the spy cam I installed--she slept a lot--wandered around the box some--panted a LOT!  So now it's coming on 9 p.m.   We just went out for another potty break and I had to tell Treasure yet again, NO, you are NOT having your babies behind the oil tank in the side yard!!!  She decided she needs a break from the whelping box and will watch the last hour of Sing-Off with me on the couch.  (I'm thinkin' she'll get "busy" about 3 a.m.--or conceivably, not until 6 a.m. when I'm dropping from exhaustion!)

3 comments:

  1. Accckkkk!!!!! I just remembered that I said I would send that thermostat! Going down to get it right now! Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Leidy I stayed up all Tuesday night because her temp had dropped. So when she finally started delivering puppies at noon Wednesday, I was exhausted. When she finished at 3 AM on Thursday, I was a gonner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PR has been alerted that I may be going to Knoxville instead of his place tomorrow. He is agreeable to whatever. I have been watching the spy cam off and on all day too. Waiting for the girl to start! Waiting...waiting...

    ReplyDelete